Chart Flight Reservation Spam
Once again, email users are being reminded to be wary of unsolicited email attachments – as a criminal gang spams out an attack designed to infect Windows computers.
The emails, which all have a subject line of “Charter flight reservation”, claim to be related to the reservation of a charter flight for multiple people.
However, attached to the emails is a file called Report-D9935.zip that contains malware.
About Jay PfoutzMarketer
- https://t.co/sHHiJYzRwv 8 months ago
- https://t.co/LNmvvAJPZM 8 months ago
- https://t.co/I1P2dcCeBY 8 months ago
- https://t.co/WvLjTnSBbI 8 months ago
- https://t.co/3TuWGglPna 8 months ago