Blackhole Malware on Twitter: “It’s you on photo?”
Common Twitter scams have been highlighted over time by many security organizations. Please take note of the intro below, and then see the full investigation by Sophos:
If you are a Twitter user please be very cautious of clicking on links that claim you are pictured in an online photo.
Thousands of malicious links are being spammed out, targeting innocent users of the micro-blogging network.
The links point to Russian webpages that ultimately attempt to infect your Windows PC using the notorious Blackhole exploit kit.
About Jay PfoutzMarketer
- https://t.co/sHHiJYzRwv 2 months ago
- https://t.co/LNmvvAJPZM 2 months ago
- https://t.co/I1P2dcCeBY 2 months ago
- https://t.co/WvLjTnSBbI 2 months ago
- https://t.co/3TuWGglPna 2 months ago