seCURE Connexion Year-in-Review 2012
Thanks for being readers to the seCURE Connexion blog. It is our honor to bring the latest security news and developments to your media attention. This is a 2012 year-in-review of some of the most popular posts here on the blog.
- Antivirus Software Toplist – this was the best post on the blog this year, as we reviewed the latest in antivirus software and security suites.
- Miley Cyrus Sex Tape Scam Details – this was just behind our toplist for antivirus software, in which Miley Cyrus was a victim of the latest celebrity “fake leakage” of a sex tape.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Bring-Your-Own-Device in Education – we thoroughly reviewed what it was like to use the BYOD perspective in education, and whether it was good or bad.
- FAQ: How Did ZeroAccess/Sirefef Infect You? – One of the year’s worst propagating trojan/rootkits, this FAQ helped answer some questions.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Single-Sign-On Technology – we fully reviewed what it was like to deal with Single-Sign-On technology in the upcoming years.
- ZeroAccess/Sirefef Infects up to 9 Million PCs – We discussed the troubles of ZeroAccess trojan and how fast it propagated.
- All about TPM Chip in Windows 8 – Microsoft is Many Years Late – We discuss how Microsoft is many years late on implementing the TPM chip in Windows 8-based devices.
- Windows 8 medical app, EMR Surface launched – the first great medical app for Windows 8 was released, introducing medical technology to the Windows 8 market.
- RasGas energy company hacked
- Rakshasa Case Study: Really Undetectable?
Hope you had fun reading. Thanks again for joining us on this security blog. 🙂